- Great all around face, hand or body soap.
- Dead Sea Mud used topically is fantastic for dry skin, normal skin, and even oily skin!
- Cypress and Ginger Root essential oils used for a scent.
Dead Sea Mud Soap is a luxurious, silky feeling, moisturizing soap. Dead Sea Mud is high in minerals that are known to have therapeutic, detoxifying, relieving, and healing properties. Here is a list of some of the minerals found in Dead Sea Mud and what they are known for:
- Sodium: This mineral is known to have moisturizing properties which means it can be super helpful when it comes to locking in hydration. It's also an excellent ingredient for cleansing and exfoliating.
- Magnesium: This mineral is known to work as a calming agent and to have anti-inflammatory properties that can help with overall appearance of skin. Some have even reported it helping to reduce skin disorders such as acne and psoriasis!
- Calcium: This mineral is known to promote cell regeneration and skin growth. Also known for helping to retain moisture.
- Zinc: This mineral is known to help rejuvenate and heal skin. Many have reported that Zinc is helpful when it comes to acne, reducing signs of aging, and providing protection from the sun!
- Sulfur: Helpful for clearing pores and known for it’s healing and antibacterial properties
Some of the known skin benefits of Dead Sea Mud are purifying, exfoliating, clarifying, hydrating, and soothing.
This soap also includes olive oil for a creamy lather, coconut oil which adds cleansing properties and larger bubbles in the lather, shea butter feels luxurious and moisturizing on the skin, castor oil which draws moisture to the skin and creates amazing lather.
Distilled water was also used to aid in the saponification process and all oils in my soaps are saponified.
NOTE: Since trace elements of some metals can sometimes be found in Dead Sea mud; people with sensitivities to metals, such as nickel and chrome, might want to avoid using Dead Sea mud topically. But research indicates that most people with healthy skin don’t need to be concerned about using Dead Sea mud on their skin. If you’re worried about a sensitivity, talk to your doctor or a dermatologist before using Dead Sea mud soap.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, Dead Sea Mud, Castor Oil, Cypress Essential Oil, and Ginger Root Essential Oil.
INCI Name Ingredients: Sodium Olivate, Aqua, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Maris Limus (Dead Sea Mud), Sodium Castorate, Cupressus Sempervirens L Oil, and Zingiber Officinale Oil.