- Great hand, body or facial soap.
- Patchouli and Sweet Orange essential oil used for scent.
- White kaolin clay adds creaminess and is known to cleanse and detoxify, exfoliate dead skin cells, treat acne and sun damaged skin, and can increase blood circulation to the skin.
- French green clay helps absorb and remove impurities from the skin.
- Activated charcoal pulls bacteria and toxins from your skin.
- Limited edition soap.
Striped Patch Soap is a great combination of kaolin clay, french green clay and activated charcoal powder for a very luxurious feeling soap. Kaolin clay is a very mild clay that improves blood circulation, gently exfoliates and cleanses the skin. French green clay is a premium clay containing Iron, Silica, Aluminum, Magnesium, Calcium, Titanium, Sodium and Potassium which helps absorb and remove impurities from the skin. It is suitable for all skin types, but has been used for centuries on oily skin because of its excellent oil absorption properties. These three colours are swirled together in a mistic look.
This soap also contains patchouli and sweet orange essential oils for a nice scent. Patchouli is known to help provide feelings of relaxation and helping to ease stress or anxiety, along with many other benefits.
This soap also includes olive oil for a creamy lather, coconut oil which adds cleansing properties and larger bubbles in the lather, sunflower oil adding vitamin E and other essential fatty acids, castor oil which draws moisture to the skin and creates amazing lather.
All oils in my soaps are saponified.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Orange and Patchouli Dark Essential Oils, White Kaolin Clay, French Green Clay and Activated Charcoal Powder.
INCI Name Ingredients: Sodium Olivate, Aqua, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Sodium Castorate, Citrus Sinensis, Pogostemon Cablin, Kaolin, Illite, and Activated Charcoal Powder.